Air Wireless, Inc. and its affiliated companies (collectively Air Wireless, Inc.) do not warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of the information in the website. Additionally, there are no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the results to be obtained from the use of such information. Neither Air Wireless, Inc. nor its information providers shall be liable, regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of, the information, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
This information is for the User's internal use only. User acknowledges and agrees that all proprietary rights in the information received shall remain the property of either Air Wireless, Inc. or its providers of information. Reproduction, redistribution or retransmission of any information in the service is strictly prohibited, except with written permission. User further agrees not to use or permit anyone to use the information provided through the service for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Compliance Statement
Air Wireless, Inc. ("we," "us," or "our") is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and complying with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). This DMCA Compliance Statement outlines our policies and procedures regarding the handling of copyright infringement claims and the actions we take when notified of such claims. Notification of Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your work has been used or copied on our website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement and you wish to have the infringing material removed, please provide our designated corporate counsel with a written notification that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated corporate counsel at the following address: Michael Korniczky, [email protected]Return to the homepage